Solved

Helpdesk not accepting my Mobile Pass Number

• 10 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I am contacting the Eurail Global Pass Helpdesk while providing details of my Global Pass, but I am receiving the same reply again and again. I have even copy pasted everything from the email (even my order Number) I received at the time of order, but still the same reply. Here is what I received in the email (I purchased 2 adults & 2 children Eurail Global Pass):

Traveller name Pass number
xxxxxxxxxx XXXXXX
Pass title Pass validity
Eurail Global Pass Child 15 days
Travel category Class
Child 2
Sales condition Activate by date
Refundable 2 May 2024

Hi xxxxxxxx,

Unfortunately, the mobile pass number you provided could not be found in our system. Please check that all digits are capital and that they match those you find in the confirmation email you received after purchasing your Pass.

A mobile pass number is a string of six letters and numbers, such as 1X23YZ, and is written next to the traveler's name in the Pass details section of the confirmation email. It is the same number you must use to redeem your Pass on your device.

Please reply to this email with the number, once you find it, so our agents can assist you swiftly.

Kind regards,
Eurail BV

What might be the issue and how to go about it?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 10 June 2023, 14:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Keep insisting. Attach a copy of the confirmation mail mentioning the pass number. Or a screenshot of the Order Overview in your account, showing the pass number.

Also include the order number. Maybe they can find that instead.