Skip to main content

Hi, I was delayed by over two hours on a journey from Bruxelles to Hamburg on 13th May after DB cancelled my connecting train to Koln. I want to make a claim for the delay to Interrail but apparently I need a screenshot of my pass ticket for the day. I didn’t take one at the time. I’ve also deleted the journey from my trip. I can’t see anyway of getting the required screenshot now. Does anyone know if there is any way of doing this? Thanks.

Compensation! Typing on iPhone! 

You can re-add the journey, and add them again to your pass.

As long as you still have the trip and pass on the app you can retrieve the day’s ticket by using the day selection or calendar under “my pass”

To prove the delay I always take a screenshot of the timetable showing the delay when I travel on a delayed train. 

Update. I couldn’t add the trip including the London-Bruxelles leg but once I took that out I was able to add the Koln-Hamburg part which is where I was delayed. All sorted.    

I don’t seem to be able to re-add the trip. When I search for it in planner it says there are no trains available for that route on that day, 13th May.

Update: Have found the calendar but still can’t add the expired trip….Also I can’t find the calendar on my pass. Can you tell me where it is please. Thanks.

What do you mean by "can’t add the expired trip”? What happens at which exact step? Do you have a screenshot of any error or of where you get stuck?

As to a calendar in My Pass:

For a flexipass, you need to choose the travel day before tapping on Show ticket.

For a continuous pass, you first tap on Show ticket, and then you can change the sate at the top of the creen.