Solved

How do I separate 6 mobile tickets?

• 18 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Not currently allowing me to purchase paper passes.  What is the best way to purchase the 6 mobile tickets so each person will be able to access from their own phone?  We may not take every ride together, but I am paying for all of them and want to use my own credit card for the the award points

Thanks,

Bill

icon

Best answer by seewulf 18 July 2021, 20:05

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

When you buy 6 Passes you get 6 Activation Codes. with each code you can activate one pass to a mobile device of your choice :) 

I still prefer the Paperpass to have something as souvenir after the Journey :)

Badge +1

When you buy 6 Passes you get 6 Activation Codes. with each code you can activate one pass to a mobile device of your choice :) 

Thanks, that’s information I was trying to find.  I would prefer paper, based on your previous response, but I can’t currently purchase paper on the Eurail site.  We travel in early September, so have a little time but was going to take advantage of the “pass protection” offer.  Suggestions for obtaining paper passes right now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks, that’s information I was trying to find.  I would prefer paper, based on your previous response, but I can’t currently purchase paper on the Eurail site.  We travel in early September, so have a little time but was going to take advantage of the “pass protection” offer.  Suggestions for obtaining paper passes right now?

@Nanja  are there only Mobile Passes for Eurail currently? or is there any chance to buy paper Eurail passes?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Yes that is correct. We currently do not have paper Passes available for Eurail. The only alternative option would be to buy paper Passes at one of the larger train stations in Europe. As we are only selling our Passes online, we cannot provide you with information on where these Passes are sold exactly. 

Badge +1

Yes that is correct. We currently do not have paper Passes available for Eurail. The only alternative option would be to buy paper Passes at one of the larger train stations in Europe. As we are only selling our Passes online, we cannot provide you with information on where these Passes are sold exactly. 

Nanja--I really appreciate the help this site has been.  

I was under the impression that you had to buy Eurail 15 day passes before you got to Europe.  Our first stop will be in Rome, will we be able to purchase 15 consecutive day passes there, and Amsterdam?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, that's lovely to hear! No need to buy the Pass before you get to Europe. As mentioned we cannot tell you where and which type of Eurail Passes are sold by distributors. Rome and Amsterdam are both large stations so I expect you'll have a fair change to get them there. Here is a list of addresses of international ticket offices you can go to. You are always able to purchase and start travelling with the mobile Pass, as a plan B :relaxed: