Solved

How do you use the app?

• 24 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi there, I’ve downloaded the app, bought my ticket and planned my route myself but I can’t figure out what to do next with the app?

when do I activate my ticket? when should I buy my seat Reservation and how do I use the ticket? 
also how does covid affect inter railing if we are crossing boarders on a train? 

thanks 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 24 February 2022, 11:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You should have received an email with steps to add your pass in to app and how to activate the pass. Did you follow these steps? Did you check the mobile pass FAQ?

The pass must be activated before boarding the first train and any train you use must be added to the pass too. Seat reservations should be bought before boarding a train; some (like for Eurostar) have limited availability for pass users so it's best to book these in advance. Many trains have optional reservations or none at all, depending on country and operator.

For covid requirements, please check reopen.europa.eu. Be warned though that these change often and with little notice.

Thank you!

Hi Olivia

I've been having lots of problems with the app too. I've managed to activate it, but it's not possible to add any of my reservations there - or at least I cannot see how to do it.

I have contacted support, but they havent shed any light on this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Reservations are separate from the pass and do not show up in the app.