Solved

How many times can I take Eurostar with my Pass?

• 21 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi there i am buying a 10 day interrail global pass. I wanted to travel from London for example tomorrow via eurostar to Holland then return on the 28th, then i travel again on the 1st of September via eurostar to switzerland via france then return to London via eurostar before the 10th day? Is that permitted to tavel on the eurostar twice in August then September? Please i need genuine answers as have children with me thanks!

icon

Best answer by BrendanDB 21 August 2023, 16:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Your pass only permits you to do two inbound or outbound trips, but you are planning to do 4 of them, so that won't work. 

Regarding Eurostar (and I mean the connection from/to London), this community is full of warnings that it sells out quickly if you want to use that train. 

But there is good news, as there are also ferries crossing the North Sea. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

There are limits on the usage of the interrail pass in your country of residence (the UK?).You can use it for max. 2 days in your country of residence. As Eurostar gets you in and out of the UK, you’ll only be able to take the Eurostar two times, once to travel from London, once to get back.

Best use it for the most expensive Eurostar rides.

You’re travelling soon, make sure to reserve seats on Eurostar (mandatory). You can’t just show up and board. Check Eurostar availability for pass holders here: https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Booking/Pass#TravelWish