Solved

How soon can I get a caregiver pass

• 5 January 2023
  • 9 replies

Hiw soon can i get a caregiver pass. We already send a contact request. When should i recieve an answer 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 5 January 2023, 19:19

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I doubt anybody in the community can answer your question directly. Did you give an indication of how soon you would be intending to travel as requests are prioritised?

I would like tot travel a soon as possible

We have tried to arrange is at amsterdam station international desk bu they could not provide a caregiver pass. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I would like tot travel a soon as possible

That is quite vague. Did you mention a concrete start date when you contacted Interrail?

I vould not give a date. My son wanted to travel today, went to amsterdam staion because we thought we could arrange it there en he could travel a that moment

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I vould not give a date. My son wanted to travel today, went to amsterdam staion because we thought we could arrange it there en he could travel a that moment

Requests are prioritised with the travel date. People currently travelling have the highest priority and after that people who will be travelling in the next few days, etc. If you didn’t mention any date, then chances are you'll have to wait a bit. "ASAP” and "urgent” are no dates and are open to interpretation.

I've said within two weeks . And i replied the conformation mail with priority and todays date.  Hope thats enough

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Depending on where and when you want to travel you also might need seat reservations so check that before you make your final travel plans.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you bought the pass for your son?