Solved

how to deactivate my global pass

• 23 June 2023
  • 3 replies

I am following the instructions to deactivate my pass however it says to click on the three dots then click deactivate. 
I am not been given this choice instead it says transfer to another device. Any ideas would be great. Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Olga. 27 June 2023, 16:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can only deactivate your pass if validity hasn't started yet.

What is the validity period mentioned under My Pass?

Userlevel 1

I am following the instructions to deactivate my pass however it says to click on the three dots then click deactivate. 
I am not been given this choice instead it says transfer to another device. Any ideas would be great. Thanks 

Hello Margaret, If you have a continuous pass, you have the option to deactivate the pass. If you have a flexi pass, then you need to cancel all travel days one by one. Please note, if the activation date is in the past then it's no longer possible to deactivate your pass. I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello Margaret, If you have a continuous pass, you have the option to deactivate the pass. If you have a flexi pass, then you need to cancel all travel days one by one. Please note, if the activation date is in the past then it's no longer possible to deactivate your pass. I hope this helps!

@Olga.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to add this information in the mobile pass FAQ? I didn't realise that continuous passes and flexipasses had a different method to deactivate. And this question (how to cancel activation) keeps coming back.