Solved

How to get a pass cover number?

I need to get pass cover numbers for mine and my families mobile passes. I have tried asking customer service a number of times but have heard nothing. Is there a way to get these to enable us to book the tickets we need to book? Many thanks

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 16 June 2022, 14:28

View original

6 replies

@Magdalena Has helped on this before.

Also question regarding to this same thing; Is is possible to get pass cover number before I activate my mobile ticket? I would like to get it before I start my Interrail if possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Depending on where you book and what trains the nr is not always needed.

Yes, you can get it beforehand for exactly that reason

There is-since this overwhelming 50% sale-an enormous backlog of all types of complaints/questions/puzzles tc-=not helped as thus all inpatient people start repeating ending mails etc clogging up the system.

I need to get pass cover numbers for mine and my families mobile passes. I have tried asking customer service a number of times but have heard nothing. Is there a way to get these to enable us to book the tickets we need to book? Many thanks

Hi @Rachel Leonard,

I sent you a private message :) 

@Magdalena Has helped on this before.

Also question regarding to this same thing; Is is possible to get pass cover number before I activate my mobile ticket? I would like to get it before I start my Interrail if possible.

Hi @Bell_pepper,

As long as your pass is valid, you can be entitled to getting a pass cover number if you need it. As @mcadv mentioned, depending on through where you decide to make reservations, you might not need a pass cover number. 

Cheers :)

Hi @Magdalena :

Wwe are a family of 5 members who is struggling to make a reservation for our train from Bordeaux to Strasbourg. The interrail app doesn’t provide places and we need a pass cover number (which we don´t really know what it is) to reserve at travel.b-europe.com. That is the beginning of the trip, and the rest is already planned! 

Can you please provide us with the pass cover numbers we need?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Xiomara Gezuraga 

You can call  b-europe and make the reservation. No need of Pass Cover Number.

The phone call is rather expensive.

https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Contact/Contact-Centre

The best way to make reservations for French trains is to call SNCF. No need of Pass Cover Number. 

https://www.sncf.com/en/customer-service/contact-us/telephone

Press #85 for English, no booking fees, reservations are sent via e-mail

To get your Pass Cover Number, if you still will need it, you need to contact Customer Support through this form and ask for the Pass Cover Number.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Customer Support is currently overloaded with requests so you will probably have to be patient to get help. Please let Customer Support know what date your travel will start so that they can prioritise your request correctly.