Solved

How to justify a trip with the application - some countries not in the app

Hello,I took a global pass in mobile format, however countries are not on Rail Planner so for example when I travel to Estonia on a regional train how do I justify that I have an inetrrail pass and that this trip is included in the pass ?
icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 14 June 2022, 01:01

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You need to add trips manually in the app. 

NOTE: Due to a BUG in the iPhone version of the app, I suggest to not do this with an iPhone. 

Ok thank you :) 

But how to add manually in the app?  i don’t find 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

where you search for the trips, there is the option add trip manually. 

yes but can you explain me where i can find that option i don’t see him in the option …

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

yes but can you explain me where i can find that option i don’t see him in the option …

Look for any journey in the planner, scroll to the bottom of the results and then tap on "Add it manually”.

Do keep in mind though that journeys in the Baltic states are often too cheap to use a travel day for.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

AND beside that esp in EE=EEstti there are a few reports that the conductress cannot ´read´ the codes and does not know that reading the text should be enough. Anyone in Eestti =travels either for free (local rules) or with a chipcard, so the system is not really set up for quaint people with passes.

It seems that oin all 3 baltic countries you have to use manual approach-in Lietuva=Lithuania its advised to also first go to counter and get a 0 ticket for your trip.