Skip to main content

Hi, i’m about to take my interrail pass but i’m wondering,

when the journey is very long like Budapest to Split ( in Croatia) and we have like 4 changes and 13 hours of train, it still count as 1 trip for the Global Pass or for 2 when it’s starts one day and end the next.

Thanks for your help, i just want to be sure before taking the right ticket !

when the journey is very long like Budapest to Split ( in Croatia) and we have like 4 changes and 13 hours of train, it still count as 1 trip for the Global Pass or for 2 when it’s starts one day and end the next.

Interrail doesn't count trips or trains but travel days. You can use as many trains on a travel day as you like.

Thanks for your help, i just want to be sure before taking the right ticket !

@Violette Mével  you may consider to take the direct Nighttrain of MAV between Split and Budapest Adriatic Nighttrain of MAV (Hungarian Rail)

Hi Violette, rvdborgt is right. With the Interrail Pass you have a certain number of travel days. A travel day is a 24-hour period in which you can travel on trains with your Interrail Pass. It lasts from 00:00 (midnight) to 23:59 on the same calendar day. On each travel day, you have access to the train networks where your Interrail Pass is valid.Cheers, :relaxed: