Solved

I bought a pass with no travel days limit and it does show with only 7travel days

Hi Everybody,

I’ve just purchased a pass that indicated unlimited travel days and now in my account it shows only 7 how is it possible?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 18 May 2022, 12:40

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What pass did you buy? How much did you pay?

Can you add a screen shot?

Hi AnnaB,

Below is the ss, any idea? Thanks in advance for your support

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

These are the correct prices for 1st class passes with 7 travel days within one month.

I appreciate but, during the purchase process it indicated no limit in travel days and not “this pass is for 7 travel days” within one month. Could you please let me know which option I should choose to purchase an “unlimited” or higher number of “Travel days” within a month?

Since I’ve purchased a full reimbursement option I would like to cancel this one and purchase the one adapted to my needs.

Thanks in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I appreciate but, during the purchase process it indicated no limit in travel days and not “this pass is for 7 travel days” within one month.

As far as I can see, this pass is indicated as "7 days within 1 month” (here: 1st class youth):

Could you please let me know which option I should choose to purchase an “unlimited” or higher number of “Travel days” within a month?

"X days within Y month(s)” is the kind you have now, a flexipass.

The continuous passes are indicated with "X days” or "Y month(s)”. It sounds like you want the "1 month” pass.

Thanks for your time in providing clarity and support, I feel honestly frustrated by the low level of clarity of IR offers and the after sale support no phone number long messages treads to try to solve issues anyway, I will try to confirm I can accommodate the trip I want to do with these passes otherwise I will just ask for refund.

Kind regards,