I bought eurail global pass black friday

• 2 April 2023
  • 6 replies

I bought eurail global pass black friday Nov 2022, It’s my mistake to read unclear about black friday confition is the ticket should be activate within 01 May 2023 but My plan will start on 08 May to 30 May 2023. It’s possible to add more extra change date start from 01 May to 08 May instead. Thank you.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You must activate your pass no later than the 1st of May and the pass will then be valid until the 31st of May. You can then travel whenever you like during the validity. 

Hi AnnaB,

Thank you for your answer. I try to activate but I cannot adjust start date on May 09, It’s count 01 - 22 May only. I’m not sure I did something wrong? If I go with this plan by using 01 May and then the real plan start on 09 May to 30 May, it’s ok as your answer right?

I already activated on May 01 and testing to add journey on May 24 but I cannot with this error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@AnnaB was assuming you had a 1 month pass but as you have a 22 day pass it is only valid until May 22.

@Al_G Thank you. I can’t do anything right T____T/

Dear all,

The problem has been resolve from support team. I’m very appreciate that much :)

Regards,

VCC