Solved

i can't add any trip in my extended days.

• 10 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello 

Two months ago i started my "2 months global pass" wrongly. I sent this situation as an e-mail to the interrail account and they fixed the situation by adding 3 days. However, we have planned a family trip today and I can't add any trips. Our tickets expire tomorrow. What can i do?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 13 September 2022, 11:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You need to contact Customer Support to get help. Use the form below and clearly write that you are currently travelling. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

@Claudi. Can you please look at this urgent issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Two months ago i started my "2 months global pass" wrongly. I sent this situation as an e-mail to the interrail account and they fixed the situation by adding 3 days. However, we have planned a family trip today and I can't add any trips. Our tickets expire tomorrow. What can i do?

Please describe step by step what you are doing and after which action the app doesn't behave as expected. Please include screenshots of any error messages or screens that look strange or unexpected.

Also, if you mean you have created a new trip in the app (under My Trip): that will not work. A pass can be linked to one trip only. In that trip, you have to add all trains you will use with your pass.

Hi again,

They sent me this message.

My apologies about the troubles you have experienced!

We looked into your case and the days were mistakenly not activated after the extension. What I can offer you is to further extend the Pass until 14.09.2022 and activate the 3 days that were missed, starting from today.

Would this be something you would be happy with?

Please let me know, and again, I am very sorry about the issues!

This isn't good for us. Because of this mistake, we had to cancel our family trip and we can't travel in mid-week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You'll have to negotiate with customer service and ask them for something that is acceptable/usable for you.

I replied his message at 12 September but he didnt answer yet.