I didn't receive my Pass via email

• 24 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello i'm Nadine I bought today at 2 o clock a ticket cost 167 Euro for 4 Days one month.

It doesn't send me a email address about my ticket - the the ticket is already booked and I didn't get a reciev about.

Please help me I don't have enough money just to pay it for trains. I don't have the money to pay a second one. I would love to get my ticket on the right email address :XXXX@gmail.com

Or pls call me on this number : XXXXX

Nadine Rodriguez

Okey thank u I believe that everything's gonna go fine!

Pictures about paying and reservated

Moderator note: your pictures and personal details have been deleted to protect your privacy. This is a public forum available to everyone, so please do not share your personal details on this forum.

rvdborgt 2 years ago

You should normally receive a confirmation email within half an hour as mentioned in your screenshot. If you still haven't received it, then the best is to contact customer service. It's also better to delete your personal details from your message, since it can be read by anyone.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You should normally receive a confirmation email within half an hour as mentioned in your screenshot. If you still haven't received it, then the best is to contact customer service. It's also better to delete your personal details from your message, since it can be read by anyone.