Solved

I entered the wrong email address. I can’t get my confirmation, what should i do?

• 8 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Hey guys I enter the wrong email & I can’t get my confirmation what should i do

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 8 April 2022, 18:42

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

In your account, you can change your e-mail address.

After changing it, go to your Order overview. Look up your order and then click on the “Resend confirmation email” button.

I don’t have that option 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I don’t have that option 

Which option do you mean? Change your email or resend the confirmation? If it's the latter, do you see your order?

I can’t acces the email they send my confirmation 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I can’t acces the email they send my confirmation 

That's why I explained how to change the email address in your Eurail account.

Do you have access to your Eurail account? If so, can you change the e-mail address there to one you have access to?

Hello,

i also have the same problem. I tried changing my email address and then resending the confirmation but its still not working because even when i change the email address the confirmation still be sent to the wrong email. What is the solution?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

If you're not receiving the email confirmation, please reach out to our customer service so that we can double check the status of your digital pass, rectify your email address and re-send the confirmation email address to you. You can reach out to us either via Twitter, email or by submitting a request through the chatbot on our website. 

Badge

I can't change my email address in my account as it says I can't