Skip to main content

I have bought the 50 anniversary Interrail ticket several days ago, But I filled in my residence wrongly and didn’t realise it until I began my travel, now I cannot use this ticket at all in this country, please help me to reach the customer service because i am already traveling now and need to buy extra tickets every another day, I have submitted my request several times but nobody answered me, I worry so much now, anybody can help me to flag my request? thank you so much! 

Only customer service can rectify this. It's no use submitting multiple requests since that will only make the support queue longer. Important is that you indicated you are currently travelling.

@Magdalena, could you flag this issue to support?

I have bought the 50 anniversary Interrail ticket several days ago, But I filled in my residence wrongly and didn’t realise it until I began my travel, now I cannot use this ticket at all in this country, please help me to reach the customer service because i am already traveling now and need to buy extra tickets every another day, I have submitted my request several times but nobody answered me, I worry so much now, anybody can help me to flag my request? thank you so much! 

Hi @sbess,

I flagged this with customer service. I cannot guarantee they will be able to respond today (as it’s past working hours), but I will also flag it with them again tomorrow. 

Cheers! 

thank you so much! 

Hi @sbess,

I flagged this with customer service. I cannot guarantee they will be able to respond today (as it’s past working hours), but I will also flag it with them again tomorrow. 

Cheers! 

Good morning, @Magdalena may I ask do you have any updates today? I cannot afford extra tickets any more, so i really appreciate if i can use my interail pass, thank you so much! 

Hi @sbess,

Cheers! 

Good morning, @Magdalena may I ask do you have any updates today? I cannot afford extra tickets any more, so i really appreciate if i can use my interail pass, thank you so much! 

Hi @sbess I sent you a private message :)