Solved

I need urgent help to upload my pass and book my trip for Sauturday

• 22 July 2021
  • 7 replies

I am due to travel on Saturday morning and I have a Global pass with the cancelling option.

I had uploaded the app on a phone which is now broken.

The app is not letting me uplaod my pass on my new phone.

The website is not letting make my reservation.

I can not get hold of anyone on the phone after spending two entire days trying to get help, I am in despair !

Please someone help me!!

Regards,

Cecilia

icon

Best answer by Nanja 22 July 2021, 17:00

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there, please send a message including your order number to our Customer Support team directly here. They will be able to un-register your Pass from your device and send you instructions to connect it to a new one. Cheers, 

I have done it with the subject “un-register my pass”.

Looking forward to booking my trip for Saturday morning !

Thank you so much for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The website is not letting make my reservation.

If you tell us which trains you would like to book, people can advise where to book them. There are often more (and cheaper) options than via the Interrail website or app.

this is what my new phone has been saying. I need urgent help to un-lock this and then book my trip.

Hopefully someone from Customer Service will respond to one of my pleas.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

this is what my new phone has been saying. I need urgent help to un-lock this and then book my trip.

Hopefully someone from Customer Service will respond to one of my pleas.

To activate on your new phone, you need help from customer service.

Booking reservations can be done without the app, often at the ticket counter or on the operators website(s). Just let us know which trains you want to book.

Still no news from Cutomer Service  ! What do I do? Can anyone from Interrail please help me and call me asap ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Please provide me with your email address via a private message. Thanks!