Solved

I was double charged for tickets

• 1 August 2022
  • 2 replies

I have a ticketing and customer service issue - essentially, I was double charged for tickets. I have been trying to contact Eurail since March (over 20 emails and messages as of today - and all I ever receive are automated responses.  This is incredibly poor customer service.  I have tried email, Facebook, Facebook messenger, etc, all with the same lack of response. Is there any way I can reach a human being? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 7 September 2022, 15:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Just sending sending more and more emails will spam Customer Support and making the response take even longer time. 

I suggest that you log into the request database to look at the requests logged for your email address. 

Use this link to come to the request database.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address and Click " Get a password".

If the system doesn't recognise your email address, then there is no request registered and you need to go back to the start screen and enter a request.

If you get a password, you can then log in and look at the status of your request.

I have a ticketing and customer service issue - essentially, I was double charged for tickets. I have been trying to contact Eurail since March (over 20 emails and messages as of today - and all I ever receive are automated responses.  This is incredibly poor customer service.  I have tried email, Facebook, Facebook messenger, etc, all with the same lack of response. Is there any way I can reach a human being? Thanks!

Dear Jeff, thank you for your question.  Due to an increase of customers planning their holidays, we are unfortunately not always able to get back to you within the promised timeframe.  Please accept my apology for the late response! Did you get any assistance in the meantime?

You can contact customerservice@eurail.com / customerservice@interrail.eu.

Alternatively, please send me a DM with your question and relevant details.

Kind regards,

Annie