Solved

If I buy a 1 month to global eurail pass, only I can to use the pass in June or maybe July too?

Hello, if I buy a 1 month to global eurail pass, only I can to use de pass in June or maybe July too?

icon

Best answer by seewulf 20 June 2022, 21:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you activate it on the 15th June it will be valid till the 14th July :)

Hello I am travelling through Scandinavia in September with the Interailticket. I got a new ID number because I lost my ID card. Now my ticket has my old ID number on it. Is this a problem for the trip?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Do NEVER post complete other questions unrelated below.

It MAY be  a prob when a very thorough conductor wants to check everything-and in some countries they even have very special check-teams who are trained to know all possible frauds and ways people use to avoid right payment. They do random checks-very, very rarely. IR passes-and also as most holders are young and often brash juniors-are much known for frequent fraud attempts. Mostly though old style paper pass by fiddling with the dates to travel on. This is no more possible with mobile.

I guess you have some proof that you reported to authorities the lost ID-show that together with the new one-same name etc.- and I assume most conductors will accept this-in the rare cases they even ask for it. But it is a potential problem

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello I am travelling through Scandinavia in September with the Interailticket. I got a new ID number because I lost my ID card. Now my ticket has my old ID number on it. Is this a problem for the trip?

As far as have understood you should be able to change the ID number connected to your pass yourself as long as your pass isn't activated.