Solved

Impossibility to acess the app due to IOS 13.0

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all,

I have a major problem with my Interrail mobile pass. I use the Rail Planner app on my Iphone 6 and everything went well until 3 days ago, when the app was updated and could only be used with an IOS 13.0 version. Unfortunately, I cannot install it on phone. Then, I don’t have access to my app anymore. My pass ends in two weeks and I really need to use it to come back.

Has someone experienced the same problem ? If someone could help me find a solution, I will be so grateful !

Thanks in advance !

icon

Best answer by Ziblibli 29 April 2022, 14:10

View original

31 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @Katia Hervy,

I have just been refunded by Interrail. I just sent the receipts of my different extra payments for the train journeys, and when my pass was over, I was refunded. I hope it will be as quick for you as it has been for me and I wish you a nice travel !

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @Katia Hervy,

I have just been refunded by Interrail. I just sent the receipts of my different extra payments for the train journeys, and when my pass was over, I was refunded. I hope it will be as quick for you as it has been for me and I wish you a nice travel !

Yes I was also contacted and refund is being processed. Quite a relief to get all this sorted in the end 😅 Fingers crossed the app will keep working for a while for anyone with older phones!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes I was also contacted and refund is being processed. Quite a relief to get all this sorted in the end 😅 Fingers crossed the app will keep working for a while for anyone with older phones!

They've just updated the conditions of use to a minimum requirement of iOS 13. Android 6 is still unchanged.

Badge

They've just updated the conditions of use to a minimum requirement of iOS 13. Android 6 is still unchanged.

Oh dear, I was going to use my iPad Air but I can’t upgrade it to iOS 13 and I’ve just activated the pass. How easy is it to move it to my phone? Or can I exchange it for a paper pass?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh dear, I was going to use my iPad Air but I can’t upgrade it to iOS 13 and I’ve just activated the pass. How easy is it to move it to my phone? Or can I exchange it for a paper pass?

You need to contact Customer Support to ask them to disconnect the pass from your iPad. Then you can connect the pass to your phone. You can use this form to contact Customer Support:

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you've bought the pass before 29 April, you're technically still entitled to use iOS 10. But don't attempt to update the app, I'd say.