Solved

inbound and outbound issue

• 6 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

iget problems with my pass because I was planning better schedule times on the mobile pass and happen that my ticket use the inbound just to another city and I can add to get to my own city, I contact them but I don’t know if I can continue my trip inside of my country, I have 9 day left on my pass so shouldn’t be a problem but i want to make sure because isn’t show me any ticket. 

icon

Best answer by Angelo 6 August 2022, 11:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You can use your Interrail pass only on 2 days in your home country (Inbound/outbound rule). 

If the trip that you selected is in the future you can cancel it. If the trip is today or before, only possible to ask help via customer service:

Submit a request – Eurail Knowledge Base

or ask via social media for help @Interrail via private message. 

The problem is that I just enter to Sweden, I don’t arrive home and I didn’t know that rule about inside country and actually I’m in te border with Denmark and it can’t be valid just for it, so that is why otherwise I should fix the travel. Anyway thanks for your answer and I’m still waiting for costumer service to answer me what I can do, because I can’t just stay  so long away from home. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you have used the outbound and inbound travel days you need to buy a normal ticket to get to you home in Sweden. 

What travels on what dates have you made in Sweden so far?