Solved

Inbound/Outbound issue

Hello,

I had purchased 1 month pass with 4 travel days and made a return trip Utrecht-Frankfurt (20-23 May) and was trying to book my tickets for Paris for weekend as I have 2 travel days left. But the app is not allowing me as it says I don’t have inbound/outbound days left. 
But in reality I have taken only 1 return journey to Frankfurt so can you please confirm if it is possible to book my tickets to Paris and if not how can I use my 2 travel days which are still left? Can I still use the remaining travel days on my pass anyways?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 8 June 2022, 09:04

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can only use 2 of your travel days in your country of residence. If you've made a return trip Utrecht - Frankfurt on 20/23 May, then you have already used both of them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can continue to travel, but only outside of the Netherlands. You need to pay for the travel to the Dutch border.

You can continue to travel, but only outside of the Netherlands. You need to pay for the travel to the Dutch border.

So if I need to travel to Paris from Netherlands what are my options then..any idea? 

You can only use 2 of your travel days in your country of residence. If you've made a return trip Utrecht - Frankfurt on 20/23 May, then you have already used both of them.

So is there a way I can use my remaining 2 travel days? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can use Interrail from the Dutch border. Until the Dutch border, you'll need an extra ticket. E.g. to Belgium using the intercity, an extra ticket to Hazeldonk(gr), which you can buy from NSI using the option "Vrij reizen op traject in België”.

Note that Thalys requires a valid pass over the entire route when you use a pass reservation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Zoals boven nu al 2x gezegd; BUITn NL. Dus je koopt een extra biljet-of je benut je sjipkaart als je die hebt met wat erop.

Je kan NIET met die Thalys apart bijbetalen tot grens-plus dat hun supplmt zo hoog is, dat dan een gewoon biljet wel voordeliger zal uitpakken.

Als je je zinnetjes op die lichtstad hebt gezet: teminste 1 eek vooruitboeken tot Noorderkempen (vanaf 15€), =1e stop in BE van de BeNeLux naar BRU-Antwerp overstap naar Lille-dan TGV naar Paris=elk uur, met geluk 10€.

OF je pakt de FLIXbus bvb to BRU. Of ergens in DE-kies maar