Solved

(inbound/outbound) journeys activated but did not go. How to reverse this?

Hi! Im going on a trip in some days and had to go to another city in my country. I tried to activate multiple journeys. I didnt go but ive used up my inbound/outbound journeys. Is it possible to get these back considering i didnt go?  

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 19 June 2022, 22:23

View original

3 replies

How do you proof that you didn’t go? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

When you choose the start day of the validity of the pass, the first day of the validity period is automatically made a travel day, even if you don't enter a journey, the advice is therefore not to activate the pass before the first travel day as you only can deactivate the pass before 00.00 on the day the validity starts.

The advice is also never to activate a travel day, that is connecting a journey to your pass, until just before boarding the train, otherwise you might loose a travel day if your travel plans change in a late stage. You can't delete a travel day in the past. A travel day can only be deleted until 23.59 CET the day before the travel day.

You can always ask Customer Support for help, but it is your responsibility to know how the pass works and to not enter journeys that you don't take. 

The best way us to contact Customer Support  is through this form. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Customer Support is currently overloaded with requests so you will probably have to be patient to get help. Please let Customer Support know what date your travel will start so that they can prioritise your request correctly.

How do you proof that you didn’t go? 

I bought plane tickets instead. And i guess pictures of me being in the same town.