Solved

inbound / outbound used up but did not use both

• 28 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi. I travelled from Copenhagen to Berlin, and from there to Italy. Now that I am returning to Copenhagen, it says I have no more inbound / outbound journeys left. I am confused as I have only left Copenhagen to Berlin, which did not cross days (10:56-18:20 travel time).

now I am unable to claim my home ticket, as I can’t even see the second in/out in my planner. 

icon

Best answer by Camilo. 6 September 2022, 21:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The texts says that you have an outbound/inbound journey planned in the future. Do you have any journeys more entered in the future?

The texts says that you have an outbound/inbound journey planned in the future. Do you have any journeys more entered in the future?

Nope. Not that i Can see anywhere at least 😂

But I do find that this app has a lot of flaws. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I guess that you already have restarted you phone and restarted the app?

I have never used the mobile pass myself so I don't know how it works in reality. I hope that someone with experience of the mobile pass will answer.  

Yea it might be something like that. I have reinstalled the app because Of other issues, so it might be there. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Mads Brun Tvarnø 

It is important to go through the routes again and make sure you did not add any trip within your country of origin, otherwise that route will count as an inbound/outbound journey. If the problem persists, please contact customer service. 

Have a lovely day!