Solved

incorrect date of birth: customer service does not answer, leaving on 2/7

• 20 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Dear community,

I’ve contacted the costumer service on 31/5 with the question to change my date of birth (I’ve made a mistake in the year of birth). I wanted to make the seat reservations but the wrong date of birth is on those documents as well, so I’m waiting until I receive news from them. I did activate the pass already, so I hope this does not make any difference? I’m planning to travel to Sweden and Norway and for Norway it is more difficult to get the seat reservations then Sweden… I’m leaving on 2nd of July. Is there any way to contact costumer service by phone?

Thanks for your answer!

Stijn

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 20 June 2022, 12:49

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no phone number for support.

You can make reservations regardless of the data on your pass:

• Reservations for Sweden via sj.se (as a pass cover number, enter any number that consists of a capital i + 8 digits).
  • Reservations for Norway by phone via Entur (scroll down to Norway) or DB (pick them up at a DB ticket machine).
  • Reservations for Hamburg - Copenhagen via DSB.
  • Reservations for IC/ICE to/in Germany via DB (“Seat only” option).

It's best to deactivate the pass for now. I have the impression that making changes is easier in that case.

Did you mention to customer support when you'll start your trip? Since that is the most important criterion for them to prioritise. You can add information to your existing support case: go to this page, click on “Sign In” (top right) and then on "Get a password”. Enter the e-mail you used previously; after setting your password and logging in, you should see your previous request(s).