International students Visa. Interrail or Eurail?

  • 8 May 2022
  • 1 reply


I’m currently studying in The UK as an international students.

I have stayed in the country for 2 years and I’ve got students Tier Visa. In this case, can I use inter rail pass instead of Eurail pass?

Thank you!


Best answer by mcadv 8 May 2022, 11:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Kon nichi wa!

Should be possible. Looks like enough evidence. And take a look at current short time flash promotion 50% off. As you likely have seen; In GB ONLY 1 OUTbound and 1 INbound trip allowed-the rest on the continent is OK. €* will be pretty crowded this summer and has only limited quota for passholders. You can of coruse also use any other means to get over the channel-bus, plane, ferry