Solved

Interrail app reservation Lucerne Lugano

• 23 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello,We allready made a reservations boatpanoramaexpress (boat and gotthardtrain) direction Lucerne to Lugano and seatservation for 2 adults 29-07-2023. How do we add this yourney in the interrailapp? Do we have to do t his manually? The  journey does not exist in the interrailplanner.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 23 July 2023, 15:53

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The ferry Luzern-Flüelen is in the app (use "Flueelen (See)” as the destination) but you don't have to add it since you only get a discount.

The train is also in the app; use the filter for "direct trains”.

Both do not appear in the app. I already have a seatreservation for the ferry and gotthardexpress. But to activate my pass on this date i need to add a yourney to my trip.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Both are in the app. I looked for them specifically and gave instructions how to find them.

Unfornately it is not possible for me. Can you sent me a printscreens?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I looked for the ferry and the train using the timetable I found here:

https://www.sbb.ch/de/freizeit-ferien/zuege-ausfluege/bahnreisen-spezialzuege/panoramareisen/gotthard-panorama-express/fahrplan.html

Luzern to Flüelen (See):

Flüelen to Lugano (look for direct trains):

Thank you very much! It worked out well :) I had to zoom in the map for the correct trainstation bahnhof quai for the fluelenboat, and first filter direct trains to show the panoramicgotthard in the planner!