Solved

Interrail order number Invalid

• 1 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I bought 4 Interrail Greek Island 4 day passes for myself, wife and 2 kids. They run from 15th Aug 2022 to 14th Sep 2022. When I try to make a booking on Blue Start Ferries (accepts Interrail Greek Islands 4 day pass) for ther end of August the booking system says they are invalid.I’ve spend maybe an hour on the phone to Greek Island Ferries (different numbers I was fwded to) and they insist that my Order numbers are invalid. The order numbers are IN307xxx82-1, IN307xxx82-2, IN307xxx82-3, IN307xxx82-4 (I put the xxx here for security).

Greek Island Ferries tried with and without the suffix (-1). They also tried using my passport number (also on the Interrail pass).

The passes say “INTERRAIL ONE COUNTRY PASS ATTICA GROUP (FERRY COMPANY) PASS” FLEXI

VALID: 15/08/2022 - 14/09/2022

I tried using the Interrail chatbot over several days but while it says that a customer services person will get back to me, no-one ever does.

I tried emailing the support email support+id262960@eurail.zendesk.com  (the email I got from the chatbot) but noone responds.

There is no phone number to call.

I am trying this community forum as the last avenue for seeing if a human being can look at my issue. As things stand, I paid 210 euros fir a worthless product.

Thanks

Jordan Wensley

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 2 August 2022, 17:34

View original

2 replies

Hi,

I bought 4 Interrail Greek Island 4 day passes for myself, wife and 2 kids. They run from 15th Aug 2022 to 14th Sep 2022. When I try to make a booking on Blue Start Ferries (accepts Interrail Greek Islands 4 day pass) for ther end of August the booking system says they are invalid.I’ve spend maybe an hour on the phone to Greek Island Ferries (different numbers I was fwded to) and they insist that my Order numbers are invalid. The order numbers are IN307xxx82-1, IN307xxx82-2, IN307xxx82-3, IN307xxx82-4 (I put the xxx here for security).

Greek Island Ferries tried with and without the suffix (-1). They also tried using my passport number (also on the Interrail pass).

The passes say “INTERRAIL ONE COUNTRY PASS ATTICA GROUP (FERRY COMPANY) PASS” FLEXI

VALID: 15/08/2022 - 14/09/2022

I tried using the Interrail chatbot over several days but while it says that a customer services person will get back to me, no-one ever does.

I tried emailing the support email support+id262960@eurail.zendesk.com  (the email I got from the chatbot) but noone responds.

There is no phone number to call.

I am trying this community forum as the last avenue for seeing if a human being can look at my issue. As things stand, I paid 210 euros fir a worthless product.

Thanks

Jordan Wensley

Dear Jordan,

Thanks for your question! I am really sorry to read this. Due to an increase of customers planning their holidays, we are unfortunately not always able to get back to you within the promised timeframe. 
What you're looking for is a Pass Cover Number (PCN).

The number to be filled in is not the IN- order number, but the Pass cover number. You can find it on the paper Pass Cover surrounding your Interrail Pass, on the upper right hand side of your Travel Diary. In the example picture on this page this number starts with A001.

If your Pass cover number does not work, to obtain a different Pass Cover Number, you can use our PCN generator on our website! Please follow this link https://www.interrail.eu/en/book-reservations#/generatePassCoverNumber , and enter your mobile Pass number.

p.s. I have located your email request and responded there as well. 

I hope this helps! 

Kind regards,

Annie

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This pass cvr nr consist of I + 8 digits. This for advice in checking if you now hit the right one. Strange that even on the ferry comp they could not advice you about that. But it rains probs and complaints about this pass-which may, perhaps, if lucky, only save you an odd €.