Solved

Interrail Pass 1 monthsCan I only get out of my home country once and back once or can I go back to my home country and go again to another country?

Can I only get out of my home country once and back once or can I go back to my home country and go again to another country? The description is a bit confusing as it sounds like it’s only possible to get out of Germany, stay outside for a month and get back? I would like to travel, come back, stay at home for a couple of days and go into another country.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 6 May 2022, 19:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No, its utmost clear. 1 trip OUTbound and 1 INbound on pappr passses. ON the new mobile thingies its now 2 days that you can ALSO use in home country. and that it. No mercy for meckernde Detusche

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Can I only get out of my home country once and back once or can I go back to my home country and go again to another country? The description is a bit confusing as it sounds like it’s only possible to get out of Germany, stay outside for a month and get back? I would like to travel, come back, stay at home for a couple of days and go into another country.

If you want to go back home in between your travels you need to purchase a separate ticket from the border to your home in Germany for those trips within Germany.

As said earlier you have two traveldays in your country of residence.