Solved

Is it possible to use only one in/out bound day to cross my own country?

• 23 March 2022
  • 5 replies

I need to cross my country in one day: brussel-to-amsterdam-to-dusserdorff. This is counted one day or two day?

Can I use two outbound day instead of one inbound and one outbound ? 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 23 March 2022, 12:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As far as I know, this is counted as one day.

My homecountry is Netherland. I have used one outbound from Amsterdam, and then return to amsterdam by plane. Can I use another outbound day instead of inbound?😅 

As far as I know, this is counted as one day.

My homecountry is Netherland. I have used one outbound from Amsterdam, and then return to amsterdam by plane. Can I use another outbound day instead of inbound?😅 Otherwise I need fly to brussel to start my trip again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

My homecountry is Netherland. I have used one outbound from Amsterdam, and then return to amsterdam by plane. Can I use another outbound day instead of inbound?😅 Otherwise I need fly to brussel to start my trip again.

Do you have a mobile pass? I believe that should work. In any case, you can test that with a future travel day: add the journey(s) with transit through the Netherlands and see if that works. Afterwards, you can remove the journeys from My Pass again and cancel the future travel day.

Do you have a mobile pass? I believe that should work. In any case, you can test that with a future travel day: add the journey(s) with transit through the Netherlands and see if that works. Afterwards, you can remove the journeys from My Pass again and cancel the future travel day.

It does work! Thank you so much!