Is my plan suitable for a 7 day pass?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello

Recently I have got 7 days in one month Global pass and I've made a plan based on that but I'm Confused whether my plan is suitable for using 7 day tickets or does it exceed? Here is my plan below and please do clarify this so I can make final changes.

Aug 1st - Roma to Austria night train

Aug 2nd - Austria to Poland night train

Aug 4th Poland to Prague night train

Aug 5th Prague to Budapest night train

Aug 6th Budapest to Slovenia night train

Aug 7th Slovenia to villach and then

On Aug 8th midnight 00:00 Villach to Rome (reach by 9:00 am same day) OBB  night train. 

Thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There is NO suitable overnite Bp-SLO. But you could try via Wien.

ALL overniters need to be REServed and on some this can only be done when there=risk being stranded if you only plan on this way.

Also: if its the heatwave promised to come, I would not be very happy with 3-4 nites in a row on overnite trains with maybe just an overfloaded loo. Nor will other pax around you.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

There is NO suitable overnite Bp-SLO. But you could try via Wien.

ALL overniters need to be REServed and on some this can only be done when there=risk being stranded if you only plan on this way.

Also: if its the heatwave promised to come, I would not be very happy with 3-4 nites in a row on overnite trains with maybe just an overfloaded loo. Nor will other pax around you.

Thank you for your response. Actually, I booked a reservation for BP - Slo overnight through MAV Csoport website which has no changes. I reserved for all the trains.

My main query is as I got only 7 days within a month Global pass, Is this plan ideal for using 7 day tickets or will it be a problem to use the final day ticket?