Is our itinerary doable with a Eurail pass

Hi! I will be travelling with my family in europe on june 2022 for 3 weeks, I was planning to purchase the eurail pass for 7days within a month flexi since we will be going to different countries. Our iterinary is (from salzburg to munich, munich to interlaken west, interlaken to milan, milan to rome) we will be flying from rome to lourdes france and train ride from lourdes to paris. My question is, it possible for our eurail pass? Can we just ride the train on our preferred time? Please I need some advice.. thank you very much!!!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Possible yes, of course, why NOT

BUT you also have to make REServ and pay extra for it for all trains at least TO and IN IT and FR. I doubt if a pas wil pay off -check yourself by making dummy bookings for these trips on the railway the trip starts in-check tripadvisor/forum or seat61 for more in

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The pass holder seats on the Eurostar from London to Paris tend to get sold out weeks in advance on popular days so that reservation you need to make as soon as you know at what date you will be travelling there.