Solved

Journey's appear in a different sequence after transfer of a trip to another device

Both mobile passen are installed on different devices. Using “share as link” works fine and the whole trip is transferred to the other device. However the sequence of journeys is mixed! Do you have to select all journeys for a particular day in order to produce the correct QR code for inspection?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 3 June 2022, 19:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The QR code does not change when you add more journeys, so I doubt it makes a difference.

So it does not matter stat journeys start with 3rd September in stead of 1rst September. All journeys are transferred but in a different sequence. I will try to look at the QR code.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So it does not matter stat journeys start with 3rd September in stead of 1rst September. All journeys are transferred but in a different sequence.

It always helps if you give all the details. If the date has changed, it is not good; that looks like a bug. You always need to add to your pass the trains you use for the correct date.

A new QR code is generated for each travel day. That QR code does not change when you add more trains. But you should still have the correct trains for the correct dates.

Thank you. That sounds logical so I started all over again to get all journeys in the right order on the right date. I also discovered the moment you connect your IR pass to a trip you cannot make another trip. So if you want to split your travels in different trips you must only add your IR pass to the app. So the best way to operate is to “design” your travels in different separate trips which you then can select if the moment is there. Connect the IR pass to your trip (2nd step) and after validating (3rd step) you are in business. “Share a link” seems to work fine if you work this way.

I also discovered another feature: selecting a journey on a specific date end time to a trip use “add another journey”. It takes you back on exact the same dat and time for the next journey. Handy if you have to add a number of journeys to a trip.

So thank for your support! Always a rapid reply answering my (silly) questions. It helped me a lot to learn the system.