Solved

leaving in less than 48 hours but pass won’t activate

My pass has been sitting in my app for months , inactivated without problems. I opened the app today and it is not there and will not let me re add - keeps coming up with error message. I have no new device, and have booked all my reservations successfully using my details. Does anyone know how to solve this issue, have contacted Interrail in as many ways as possible ? Very urgent 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 7 June 2022, 11:20

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you have an IPhone or Android?

Have you downloaded the latest version of the app?

Have you restarted the phone after downloadning the latest version of the app?

If you post screen shots of the error messages here hopefully someone can help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you add the pass number that you got in your confirmation email?

I’ve got an iPhone, app is up to date and have restarted phone since it was updated 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you followed the steps in the guide for mobile passes found on the Interrail website?

https://www.interrail.eu/en/interrail-passes/interrail-mobile-pass/getting-started

Yes I have added pass number several times 

I have logged the errors 

Yes I’ve followed these steps, pass is completely removed from my pass section and unable to re add. In my interrail account it is now saying that activation is not possible for my pass, however there is nothing to suggest this is the case as I’ve followed all guidance and have been successful in bookings/having pass in the past

Is there anyone who can look into this urgently? It’s completely random and everything was fine before 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@rvdborgt @seewulf @Angelo Any ideas? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Anna Yeomans 

I guess that you need to raise a request to Customer Support. Use this form and clearly state that you will be travelling within 2 days.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, this will have to be solved by customer support.

If i delete the app and re download and try again will it work? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If i delete the app and re download and try again will it work? 

You will only know it you try it. Hopefully it will work.

You are completely sure that you have used the correct pass number when you try to activate the pass? Not the your pass port number and not the order number, but the number for your mobile pass?

You can double check the pass number on your Interrail account.

Yes, I am definitely using my pass number that I was assigned