Solved

Link Pass on another cell phone

configure several trips on my cell phone with the global pass but my phone failed and I had to restart it, how can I recover the configuration that I made previously since I cannot add the tickets because it tells me that it is registered on another phone
icon

Best answer by Al_G 27 June 2022, 04:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You need to contact customer services, use this link https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Only they can disconnect your pass from the old phone so you can add it to a new one, be sure to include the details sent to you in your purchase confirmation e-mail so they can process it, also tell them when you intend to travel.

Do you know how long they take to reply? I travel next Wednesday and I am worried since they do not answer me

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Do you know how long they take to reply? I travel next Wednesday and I am worried since they do not answer me

Did you tell them when you need it for?

They have been very slow all summer, more people back travelling and a surge thanks to a sale earlier this year seems to have generated more work than they are set up to handle so don’t expect a quick response. If they know when you need it for they should respond in time.