Solved

Lost phone - can't add pass to other device

• 11 December 2022
  • 3 replies

As I was on my way to the train station, I lost my phone. So now I am trying to add the pass on to a different device but it will not let me because it was already activated on my lost phone. What can I do? I already submitted a request but my friend and I am hoping to leave early tomorrow morning and I am worried they will not get back to me soon. Please let me know!!

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 11 December 2022, 01:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thats right and understandable. You have to contact service centre via special form - DO exactly mention for what date, as they work in that order. Hope it turns out allright, as its weekend now and they only restart work on monday.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Only Customer Support can help with this. Use the link to contact them. It is important that you write your pass number and the date when your travel starts so that your request can be correctly prioritised.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

As your travel will start so soon you can try to contact Customer Support through Facebook and/or Twitter. Sometimes that is quicker.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hope it turns out allright, as its weekend now and they only restart work on monday.

Customer service also works during weekends.