Manual entry not working in Mobile Pass

• 14 April 2022
  • 6 replies

• Keeps calm and carries on
  • 11 replies

Hi all,

When trying to add a manual entry in the mobile pass everything seems fine. I can add this journey into my pass to create the QR code for the respective day.

After a while when I open the app again, the journey in My Pass disappears. In addition all relevant information are missing when checking in My Trip.

How can I solve this issue? I don’t want to get in touch with problems once the staff is checking my pass but the trip isn’t in place.

See screenshot below which only shows “Label Label”.

Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Which app version do you have? See More and scroll to the bottom. iPhone or Android?

Which app version do you have? See More and scroll to the bottom. iPhone or Android?

iPhone Version 23.0.1

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This problem was supposed to be solved in version 23.0.1.

Please enable error logging: More > Settings, at the bottom.

Please contact customer service and supply all information you gave here.

As a workaround, you could try to work with having only 1 journey per travel day in My Trip and My Pass at any given time:

1. Add 1 journey to My Trip.
  2. Add that 1 journey to My Pass.
  3. When that journey is over, remove it from My Pass.
  4. Remove the one journey from My Trip (hold it and then select “Delete journey”).
  5. Add the next journey to My Trip.
  6. Etc.

@Nanja @Leo it looks like this issue has not been solved yet.

This problem was supposed to be solved in version 23.0.1.

Please enable error logging: More > Settings, at the bottom.

Please contact customer service and supply all information you gave here.

As a workaround, you could try to work with having only 1 journey per travel day in My Trip and My Pass at any given time:

1. Add 1 journey to My Trip.
  2. Add that 1 journey to My Pass.
  3. When that journey is over, remove it from My Pass.
  4. Remove the one journey from My Trip (hold it and then select “Delete journey”).
  5. Add the next journey to My Trip.
  6. Etc.

@Nanja @Leo it looks like this issue has not been solved yet.

Thanks for your help but even this isn‘t working for me. As soon as I close the Rail Planner App my manual entry disappears and I‘m not able to add this journey into My Pass.

I really not know how to travel to Switzerland tomorrow as I‘m sure that the ticket won‘t be accepted by SBB staff. Quite emberassing to be honest…

I already contacted the Interrail Customer Service. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I really feel sorry for you. In any case, Interrail will have to refund any extra costs you have because of this problem.

Also look out for an update. I see version 23.1.0 for Android was released today, so there may be one coming for iPhone as well.

I really feel sorry for you. In any case, Interrail will have to refund any extra costs you have because of this problem.

Also look out for an update. I see version 23.1.0 for Android was released today, so there may be one coming for iPhone as well.

That’s not your fault of course. Good to know regarding the refund of extra costs.

Many thanks, I will look out for an update for sure.