Solved

Many problems with the Rail Planner App!

• 9 July 2021
  • 1 reply

We bought First Class flexible mobile pass with 7 days of travel within a month.  Many things are going wrong with trying to use the Rail Planner app. I can seek out a route, add it to trips as a journey, but when I try to connect it to a travel day in my Pass, iI can’t connect the trips to the mobile pass. And when I try to connect a journey, it only gives me the option of a paper pass.  Other weird things are going wrong, too.  I activated the pass on the first day of desired travel, but it won’t let me add the journey to the first day, and counts that first trip as using two travel days, even though I have repeatedly erased the trip and started from scatch again!  I have wasted hours already trying to get the app to work.  We were able to make a reservation for a high speed train (paying extra), and did it through Eurail, but it isn’t added to our passes as a travel day and I can’t figure out how to do it.  We travel soon, and I really wish I had a paper Eurail pass instead of this horrible, badly functioning mobile pass!!!! We will probably ask for our money back and pull completely out of the deal tomorrow if we can’t make it work. Our phones are up to date, so that is not the issue.  VERY FRUSTRATED. I contacted every site for help and they said they would respond within four days. Ugh!

icon

Best answer by Nanja 12 July 2021, 11:30

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Susan, I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues. Our Customer Support agent Oscar is already in touch with you to assist you further. Cheers,