Solved

Miss my train and adding journeys

• 22 August 2021
  • 2 replies

HeyI am planning to travel via interrail but have 2 questions about this:1) I take several trains on one day, do I have to indicate that as a separate journey in the app or can I directly indicate the final destination of that day? (brussels - frankfurt and then frankfurt - vienna or directly brussels - vienna)2) what if I miss my connection? Can I just take the next train? Do I have to change this in the app? (because that's where the hours are)thanks in advanceTiemon
icon

Best answer by SVdV 22 August 2021, 15:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Well you can always take a different train (unless a reservation is required). Your pass works the entire day so 🙂 You will have to add the new train to your pass.

On the paper pass you had to fill in every train 1by1 but I don’t think you have to do that on the mobile pass. (perhaps someone can confirm?)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

That is correct. If you miss a connection you add your new train to your Pass. For the mobile Pass you can just add your departing and final destination - all stops and details of that journey will be shown automatically on your ticket.