Solved

Missing a train on your outbound journey and how to pick a new journey

• 30 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello,

Im traveling from Copenhagen to Budapest and will therefore use an outbound travel day to do so. My question is, if I miss a train on the way to Budapest because of not being able to find it in the change time is it possible to take another train later that day?

In addition to this, how do you do it manually in the mobile app, is there any problem adding another journey to your pass if you miss a train when it is on your outbound day? I’m also wondering how to do it in the app, when the other journey you have missed on the outbound day is still activated. 

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by MartinM 30 July 2023, 13:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yes, it is no problem to add another train if you missed one…

Usually you just activate a travel day and then you can add as many trains as you wish on that day.

Yes, it is no problem to add another train if you missed one…

Usually you just activate a travel day and then you can add as many trains as you wish on that day.

Thank you for the quick answer! 

I was wondering, if it is not only the activated journey (route) that is in use and functionable or it is all your journeys in the ‘My trip’ that is in use because it is only possible to have one active route at a time.

Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you miss a train and had already activated the next train(s) you just deactivate them and add new ones to your pass.