Solved

Missing Confirmation E-Mail for activation of Global Pass

• 4 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Dear Interrail Support Team,

I again have another issue with the confirmation E-mail that I should have reveived after I payed for my ticket. It’s now the second time already that I payed for my ticket but I havent received any E-Mail yet with my Pass Number. I’ve already had to postpone my departure because without the E-Mail with the Pass Number I wasnt able to add the mobile pass to my phone.

I already contacted the Support once and they told me to refund the ticket where I lost 40 Euros but now that it happened twice already I demand that they send me my Pass number with which I can finally start my travels.

I’ve also already tried to login into my account and resent the Confirmation E-Mail but I haven’t received my Pass Information yet.

I will contact the Support Team again because I dont wanna waste anymore of my time and I hope the

issue resolves itself but I want to ask you guys what can I do now. Btw I refuse to cancell the order just to order it again because I´ve already lost 40 Euros the first time the Support Team told me to cancell the order.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Minh-Duc Trinh

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 4 April 2022, 22:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is not the support team, this is a forum with other normal users.

Have you ever received mail from @interrail.eu?

Have you checked that the e-mail address in your account is correct?

Have you checked your spam mailbox?

Cancelling your order will not help if the issue is receiving email. Unless you buy a paper Interrail from the DB ticket office instead.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Minh-Duc, you can reach our customer service, they will help you to resolve this issue. I hope that helps. Best,