Solved

Mobile pass suddenly stopped working in the middle of the trip

I have a problem with mobile application today. I am not abble to see my QR code. Application worked previous day, QR code was visible, but I am not abble to save the journey and see my pass today.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 3 July 2022, 08:46

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you have an IPhone? Have you in that case added a journey manually?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Restart the App / Phone. Maybe that helps.

When I add the journey manually it is not possible to add it and save it for today. The pass show me that I have no ticket for today. I can add the journey only for the first day of travelling.

When I add the journey manually it is not possible to add it and save it for today. The pass show me that I have no ticket for today. I can add the journey only for the first day of travelling.

Now it works. The problem is in the application that works alternately. I need contact the servis or change it for paper version but I don’t know how. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please report this error to Customer Support. Give the details of your phone and describe what happens. It is important to say that you have added journeys manually.

Please use this form to contact Customer Support. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

You can't change a mobile pass to a paper pass. Also a pass that has been used can never be changed. 

@seewulf @rvdborgt 

The IPhone bug seems still to be present. All issues should be reported to Customer Support. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@seewulf @rvdborgt 

Do you have a work around for @Veronika123 so that she can avoid adding a journey manually?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you have a work around for @Veronika123 so that she can avoid adding a journey manually?

Maybe, that depends on the journey that was added.

@Veronika123: which journey did you add manually?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

This was likely caused by a bug in a recent app update which we have fixed since. If you ever run into app errors, your best bet is to contact customer service so that we can look into this error and fix it asap.

My pass stop working after first trip from Lisbon to porto. Now it will only tell me no ticket available and go to my trip to add journey. My wife’s pass is working fine

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

My pass stop working after first trip from Lisbon to porto. Now it will only tell me no ticket available and go to my trip to add journey. My wife’s pass is working fine

1. Did your pass show the ticket of the first travel day?
  2. Is the correct date selected at the top of the screen, where it says "No ticket available”?
  3. Which journey have you added in My Trip (route, date, departure time), for which you are trying to show the ticket?
  4. Have you added this journey to your pass (using the yellow switch in My Trip)?