Solved

Mobile tickets - can I buy for other passengers?

• 5 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello all - newbie here. I’m planning a family interrailing holiday this summer and going to buy tickets (global passes) today while the sale is on.

We are going to buy mobile tickets.

My question is - can I buy all the tickets myself and then allocate them to other family members, or does everyone have to physically buy their own?

Thank you so much.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 5 January 2023, 10:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can buy multiple passes for multiple people. Just be careful to enter the correct traveller details of each one.

Thank you - does that mean I can then transfer the pass to their phone or will I have to have all the passes on mine?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You can choose that till before activation; but after that it is ONLY transferable-just think-fraud would be way too easy-with assistence of service centre. So DO think about the proś and conś of having it all on 1 fone or spread out. Esp those who split up later in the trip often report here with this problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you - does that mean I can then transfer the pass to their phone or will I have to have all the passes on mine?

Your don't get the pass to your phone when you buy them. You will get a confirmation email with the pass numbers. The passes can then be connected to any mobile device.