Solved

moving a pass

• 2 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Guidance appreciated… I bought three passes for family, added a trip to each and added (the same) journeys to them all as we expect to travel together.  Not yet activated the passes, but I’ve also done the seat reservations where needed.  So far I hope so good, but I expect it may be easier for each of us to have our own pass in case any plans change etc.  I know I can’t do that once activated, but can it be done now and the journey data moved with the passes, simply by others getting the app and adding the pass code?  It seems like I’d have to delete their passes off my phone first.  Wondering if it would be easier just to keep it all on mine

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 2 April 2023, 17:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You should be able to move a pass to another device at any time, also after activation. I'm not sure whether the trip contents moves with the pass though. But it's a bad idea to use the app for planning anyway, since it's unreliable and has way too few updates. Please check the timetables using a reliable planner, such as the DB website or DB Navigator app, or a national planner.

It's also better to for everybody to have the pass on their own phones, so you can travel separately if needed.