Skip to main content
Solved

Museum Discounts

• 11 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello, my daughter and I are traveling around Europe in May. Are there any discounts or offers available for any museums please? For example, the museum of illusions in Florence. Thank you. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You need to check on the benefit page.

https://www.interrail.eu/en/plan-your-trip/pass-benefits

Thank you for your help. I have checked and there are no discounts available for museums. Nevermind, I'm sure we will see everything we need to. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I see a few railway museums and one art museum. Filter for "Attractions”.

Thank you for your help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

There are often museum passes for regions or countries available. Depending on how long you stay in a country and how many museums you plan to visit, that might pay off.

Examples: The Netherlands Museum Pass, Swiss Museum Pass

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Once when they did heavy promotion/changed the scheme all national railway museums got included-this has slowly petered off. As a general rule NO discounts for museums. IF they offer-it will often depend on age and in some countries there are also free days/times-but sometimes only for locals. If you intend to visit a lot, you have to inquire for each-or perhaps a general touristy forum like tripadvisor may contain already more.

Also note that as a heritance of covid many still want you to pre-reserve time slots for visits.

Thank you for your help.  Really appreciate it.