Solved

My ID doesnt work and i didnt get an Confirmation Email

• 6 April 2022
  • 4 replies

I bought a Pass yesterday but didn't get an confirmation email. I resent it 5 time already to different emails. And Yes the Email Addresses are correct and its not in the Spam folder. Furthermore I can't activate my Pass because they don't accept my ID Number. I wanted to travel today and I am really disappointed bc of the bad customer service and the technical problems!

icon

Best answer by Marion 7 April 2022, 14:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Could you please post a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

I suspect you're filling in your passport number in the field for the pass number, that should be supplied in the confirmation mail.

Have you already contacted customer service? If not, do that ASAP and say you need to travel today. Indicate the order number (can be found in your order overview).

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

OK, that needs to be solved by customer support. Do go to More > Settings, enable error logging and try again, so they have logging info to look at.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Adrian, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Indeed we had some technical issues with confirmation emails. Can you reach our Customer Service? They will help you with it. Cheers,