Solved

My order has not arrived yet. Starting date 20 July

Basically my order seems to have disappeared from the system! My partner and I bought the interrail and the eural pass respectively, and while one has been received, there is no menrion about mine ever being shipped or being on delivery. Yesterday, when I checked there wasn't even an order on my account corresponding to mine. After I made a custom request for help, it appeared on the website,  saying it has been shipped already but I have not received it!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 27 August 2022, 13:24

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

See my reply of a few minutes ago in the previous post.

Mine also said it had been ‘shipped’ but lacked a tracking number, yet it arrived about an hour ago.

What date did you order your Eurailpass?  To which country is it being mailed?

I've checked your post, and it does seem quite a similar situation. We've ordered ours on May 22. The ETA was July 2,  and my partner got it exactly then. There is still no word on mine, travelling from Italy.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I assume you are not in Italy yet, and the pass is being mailed to another nation, perhaps the USA?

No, I live in Italy... there is no mention of where the pass is or whether it ever got shipped or not. Hopefully they will answer me quickly about this to clarify. I don't know what else I can do other than just wait for their response

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Wait for Eurail’s response.

Isn’t the Italian postal system unreliable?  Years ago, my relatives used to always post mail from Vatican City.  One suspects you’ve not left sufficient time to receive it from the ordering date.

We are supposed to purchase a mobile pass if the paper one doesn’t arrive, but let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.

The postal system is highly unreliable, true. Do you know if it is possible to purchase a Mobile Pass and get refunded on the Paper one for never getting it?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Yes, that’s what you can do, but hold off for a few days to see if the Paper Pass arrives as to my mind it’s easier to use.  Smartphone reception is variable, including on trains, worldwide.

If you seek a refund, you must mail the Paper Pass back, and comply with the conditions re timeliness and others.  For goodness’ sake, take a few minutes to read the website.

I shall do so, thank you for the conversation. I will give it time until the 13th, then in case proceed with purchasing the mobile pass. I will leave this topic open should anyone from Eurail see it and answer.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Give it until the 16th or 17th of July, as you can quickly purchase a Mobile Pass if need be.

Basically my order seems to have disappeared from the system! My partner and I bought the interrail and the eural pass respectively, and while one has been received, there is no menrion about mine ever being shipped or being on delivery. Yesterday, when I checked there wasn't even an order on my account corresponding to mine. After I made a custom request for help, it appeared on the website,  saying it has been shipped already but I have not received it!

Hello! Thank you for your question and please accept my apology for the late response. Have your Passes been received eventually? Please let me know if you need further assistance by sending a DM.

Kind regards,

Annie