Solved

My paper pass doesn't have a cover number?

Hi! 

My paper pass doesn’t seem to include cover number (capital letter I and 8 digits). Last time I traveled in 2019 I didn’t have this problem, and the cover number was printed where it should be. I managed to book reservations without it (for example Swedish SJ accepted my order number as a pass number) but I would like to have my cover number if I need it later. I’d also like to use RailPlanner app, now I can’t connect my pass to my trip. Can someone help and send me my cover number?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 11 May 2022, 17:02

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yes shure, you will get help by Eurail Staff @Nanja @Marion

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The pass cover number should be above the QR code:

https://www.interrail.eu/en/support/reservations/where-can-i-find-my-paper-pass-cover-number

I know, but it is not. And it’s not anywhere else either so I’m a bit confused 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I know, but it is not. And it’s not anywhere else either so I’m a bit confused 😄

Very strange. Where did you buy it? Some time ago there was someone here who bought an Interrail from a travel agent and received it in a very old cover, that should have been thrown away years ago, as we were able to see after they posted pictures.

Very strange. Where did you buy it? Some time ago there was someone here who bought an Interrail from a travel agent and received it in a very old cover, that should have been thrown away years ago, as we were able to see after they posted pictures.

I bought my pass directly from Interrail, so that shouldn’t be the problem. Hopefully someone from the staff could help me, but I guess I can manage my trip without the cover number too.

Hi! 

My paper pass doesn’t seem to include cover number (capital letter I and 8 digits). Last time I traveled in 2019 I didn’t have this problem, and the cover number was printed where it should be. I managed to book reservations without it (for example Swedish SJ accepted my order number as a pass number) but I would like to have my cover number if I need it later. I’d also like to use RailPlanner app, now I can’t connect my pass to my trip. Can someone help and send me my cover number?

Hi @melonimaa,

This is indeed very strange and should not have happened. I reached out to internal colleagues to ask for the reason. I also sent you a private message. :) 

Cheers!