Solved

My pass is using 2 travel days for the same day

Hi all! My 4 day eurail pass is showing 2 travel days been taken for the exact same day with no journey added. I haven’t used the pass until today. I tried to make reservations on may 1st but it showed that seat reservation is required, and when I went to the station to get a seat the train was sold out!

icon

Best answer by Felipe.iturrieta 3 May 2022, 12:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

My 4 day eurail pass is showing 2 travel days been taken for the exact same day with no journey added. I haven’t used the pass until today.

@Marion @Leo @Felipe.iturrieta yet another victim of the double travel day bug. Urgent help needed.

I tried to make reservations on may 1st but it showed that seat reservation is required, and when I went to the station to get a seat the train was sold out!

That can happen, but is not related to the the double travel day bug. In any case, do not activate a travel day before you're certain you're going to use it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks for the heads-up, @rvdborgt ! 

@Ahmed.415 - did you contact our customer service team via the chatbot/forms? We're seeing the first few cases of this issue coming up and are trying to capture all the relevant details. To help our team obtain these, please go to "More", then "App settings", and enable the "Error Logging" option, before navigating to the sections affected by the issue. 

Thanks for the heads-up, @rvdborgt ! 

@Ahmed.415 - did you contact our customer service team via the chatbot/forms? We're seeing the first few cases of this issue coming up and are trying to capture all the relevant details. To help our team obtain these, please go to "More", then "App settings", and enable the "Error Logging" option, before navigating to the sections affected by the issue. 

Thanks @Felipe.iturrieta I tried to reach the customer service through the support page in the app and I received an email that I’ll get help within 48 hrs. Then after 48 hrs I received:

“We apologise for the delay in responding. As you can imagine, our team is very busy at the moment, handling an unusually high workload. Please rest assured your request is queued and will be processed as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your patience.

I’m already back to the US and this Pass completely ruined my trip I lost 2 days from a 4 days pass being unused due to this weird bug!