Skip to main content
Solved

My train today is cancelled. How to change my travel day from today to tomorrow?

• 20 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, my first travel day is today but due to the storm many trains are being cancelled. Therefore, I would like to shift my first travel day to tomorrow, I haven't used the ticket yet! Does someone know how to do that? Please help me fast, otherwise a day of my ticket might be lost :(

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Mobile pass or not? I guess so.

The pass is activated when you use / fill out first trip (afa i understand, have never used these). But you have 1 full month=till 18th march if you did have 19/2 as first day.

Otherwise you have to contact help centre for a reset-this can only be done mo-fr office hours

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You have to contact the Customer support by this form https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new Facebook or Twitter :) The Customer service works every day :)

Thanks for your responses! 

For all whi might have the same problem: I did contact the customer service and they responded me (on a sunday) within some hours. I send them a Screenshot with prove that I didn't book a train for that day and they added an extra day on my interrail ticket. So, luckily it all worked out for me :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

For any next journeys: do not activate a travel day unless you sure you’re going to use it. There’s no need to do it in advance.